Inspirational Christian Blogs

A short time ago, I realized that I had a problem. The service I use to copyright what is posted on this site and my other two sites, namely MyFreeCopyright…lost everything. All the copyright files, all gone. I was really an unhappy camper you might say.

It took me a couple of hours to figure out how to undo the damage, and I know it has happened to others out there in blogging land. Part of the problem with doing this copyright thing initially is that only ten of the recent posts are going to show up as copyrighted, which means that you and I  get to manually add the rest of the posts.

Actually, I figured out how to copyright all the posts at once. Maybe a lot of you know how to do this already, and I am the one who does not know what is going on!

View original post 526 more words

1 thought on “

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s