On Faith and Writing is now an award free blog site. I no longer accept awards as it takes away from the purpose of this site, which is to bring glory and honour to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
However, since starting On Faith and Writing, I have been blessed and honored to receive numerous blogging awards.
I deeply appreciate the nominators’ thoughtfulness and consideration in thinking of me and blessing me with their fellowship.
I have set up this page as a way to thank those that have nominated me, yet place them off the homepage where they may possibly be a distraction.
These are the awards that I have received:
1. MOST VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD Presented by Mike Sweat at Resting in His Grace.
2. THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD Presented by Tarisai (a.k.a. T-Sizzles) at Writersfield.
3. THE 7X7 LINK AWARD Presented by Lady Deidre
4. KING OF KINGS FRIENDSHIP AWARD Presented by Annie at Freedomborn.
5. THE CANDLE LIGHTER AWARD Presented by Jeanne Webster at Women’s Window.
6. THE ABC AWARD Presented by Bernadette at My Journey With God.
7. THE KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD — My apologies on this one – I can’t figure out who it was that nominated me for this. If it was you, or you know who nominated me, please leave a comment and a link so that I can update this. Thank you.
8. JUST KIDDING AWARD Presented by Annie at Freedomborn
9. THE SUNSHINE AWARD Presented by Melissa at iamnotshe
10. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE AWARD Presented by Betty Bolden at Jesus Is My Joy
11. THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD Presented by Dicky To at Dicky To’s Inspirational Writings