I want to thank Tarisai (a.k.a. T-Sizzles) for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.
From what I understand, this award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and deserve more recognition and encouragement. There are some guidelines that have to be followed while giving or receiving the Award.
The necessary requirements for receiving this award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
The five blogs that I would like to nominate are:
1. Annie at Freedomborn uses humor and stories to tell of the Lord’s love for His children.
2. Danielle Street at Journey Towards Maturity invites you to join her as she discusses the joys and pains of growing both emotionally and spiritually.
3. Aimee at All Filled Up writes faith-based articles to encourage teen girls that are in broken homes.
4. Joyce at joycedevivre encourages and blesses as she writes about her daily walk with God.
5. Lady Deidre fills her posts about life with her faith and her humor; and takes some amazing pictures.
© Drusilla Mott and https://drusillamott.wordpress.com, 2011