Good evening everyone.
This is the first time since last week that I have been able to get an update out to all of you on my shoulder.
I have osteoarthritis in my shoulders and neck; tendonitis in both upper arms; possible bulging disks in my neck; and a frozen shoulder.
I am on meds for the pain and the swelling. I have been given three weeks for these to work. If they don’t, the next steps will be a nerve conduction test which my doctor described as medieval torture, an MRI and possible surgery.
I asked for the delay because I am praying that things will improve without the tests and surgery. I have noticed a slight improvement in the pain and stiffness, and a lesser feeling of constriction which I assume means the swelling is also going down. Praise God for this small improvement after only a few days of meds!
I miss all of you greatly, and am trying to figure out how to find time for a visit or two; but so far things are not working in that direction.
Take care and God bless.